Sometimes, a clogged drain will become so serious that only the most powerful equipment can be used to knock it loose. This is when you need to call for professional hydro jetting services. When plungers and snakes and augers won’t get the job done, it’s time for hydrojetting.
At Plumbing Solutions, we have experienced hydrojetting technicians ready to come and take control of your drain clog in Concord, CA. If you’ve tried everything you can think of, or if you can tell it’s becoming a dangerous situation, give us a call and we will arrive at the solution you need.
Hydrojetting is a plumbing service that is designed to remove impossible clogs.
It uses a jet of high-powered water up to 4,000 psi to blast away anything in its path. This includes years’ worth of hardened sludge, other organic matter, and even tree roots.
Once the water jet is positioned and takes aim, hydrojetting can do everything all the other plumbing services struggle to do.
Commercial and Residential Hydrojetting Services
One of the most efficient and effective methods of clearing clogged drains is high-pressure water jetting, also known as hydrojetting. It can be used in both residential and commercial settings and is also commonly used for preventative maintenance to keep the pipes in your plumbing system free from debris and other obstructions.
Keep in mind that high-pressure water jets can be extremely dangerous if handled incorrectly, and should only be operated by a professional plumber. Plumbing Solutions has a dedicated team of trained and licensed professionals with years of experience clearing blockages from drains using high pressure water jetting.
Whether you need a serious clog cleared immediately or just want to clear out any debris that might be building up along the walls of your drain and sewer lines, our professional hydrojetting technicians at Plumbing Solutions are here to help.
Is Sewer Jetting Worth It?
While hydro-jetting can be overkill for many smaller drain clogs, sewer jetting is by far the most effective method to fix a clogged sewer.
With the help of our Spartan Soldier trailer jetter, we can apply 3,000 PSI of force to the walls of your sewer line, safely and effectively removing even the worst debris. This has several benefits:
- Clogs won’t immediately come back. Other sewer cleaning methods don’t completely remove debris, grease, and root invasions, so the parts that remain can quickly anchor new bits of debris, making them a temporary fix. Sewer jetting completely dislodges all debris, significantly increasing drainage and leaving you with a sewer line that might as well be brand new.
- Eco-friendly. Many other drain cleaning methods rely on harsh chemicals that aren’t very environmentally friendly. Since sewer jetting only uses water, no harmful chemicals are introduced to the environment.
- Extremely versatile. Any drain we can reach from our truck-mounted sewer jetter is fair game.
It’s important to have your sewer jetting performed by a trained and capable plumber, backed by a licensed and insured plumbing company. The extremely high pressure water jets can absolutely cause damage and injury if not handled correctly, but working with a capable plumber is the best way to mitigate risk. Our sewer cleaning service calls typically only take a couple of hours, but can also be called in for emergency service. We are happy to help with both residential and commercial sewer jetting service.
Routine Hydrojetting Maintenance
You don’t have to wait until you have a severe clog to request a hydro-jetting from Plumbing Solutions. In fact, many residential and commercial plumbing systems can greatly benefit from having their drain and sewer lines routinely hydrojetted.
Businesses like restaurants, hotels, schools, fast food stops, hospitals, storefronts, offices, and other commercial spaces are especially susceptible to buildups of debris within the system’s pipes. Homes both large and small can be brought to a complete standstill by an obstructed sewer line. Without treatment, this problem will only get worse and lead to more expensive repairs down the road.
Severe clogs will eventually lead to recurring overflows and property damage that will not only cost more money to repair but will also take time away from your business. If you’re dealing with a clog in your home, it can greatly interrupt your daily routine.
All of the plumbers at Plumbing Solutions are professionally trained on how to use high pressure water jetting to maintain residential and commercial plumbing lines. We’re also in full compliance with local and municipal health and safety departments to ensure that any unexpected situations are covered. Give us a call to schedule your routine hydrojetting maintenance appointment today!
Why Hire a Professional?
Hydrojetting is one of the few home repairs that should never be attempted by a homeowner that hasn’t been professionally trained to use a high pressure water jetting tool. The upside to opting for a hydrojetting is that it does minimal if any, damage to the pipes in your plumbing system, especially when compared to chemical-based methods.
The downside is that hydrojetting can cause serious bodily harm if misdirected and requires a trained professional with the proper equipment and safety gear. Not only is the powerful jet of water dangerous in amateur hands, but most homeowners won’t have access to the right equipment to get the job done. The price of buying or renting hydrojetting equipment is often more expensive than most consumers are willing to pay.
As a homeowner, your best bet is to stick with a plunger and drain snake for small clogs, and to have a dependable plumber on call for the clogs that require a hydrojetting. Professionals have the tools, the knowledge, and the troubleshooting ability to make it all work. When you need a high-pressure water jetting in Concord, CA and the surrounding area, be sure to give Plumbing Solutions a call or fill out our contact form to get started!
Working with Our Team
There is nothing worse than a stubborn clog that just won’t go away. Plumbing Solutions has the tools necessary to remove your clog, plus we offer these exciting benefits:
- Iron-clad Warranties – Having added insurance that your repair or installation will hold up over the long-term is never a bad thing.
- Reliable Technicians – It’s important to trust the technicians that come into your home, and ours are some of the most trustworthy around.
- Same Day Service – Why wait until tomorrow when we can some out and take care of your plumbing problem today?
- Flat-rate Pricing – Hidden fees are something that no homeowner should have to worry about, so we tell you upfront what you’ll be paying when the job is done.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied, then neither are we.
Do I Really Need Hydrojetting to Clear my Drains?
- Hydrojetting is great for tough clogs in main drains, but we also offer regular drain cleaning services for everyday sink and shower clogs, as well as toilet clog repair.
Serving Greater Contra Costa
- Our hydrojetting services are also available in Alamo, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, and more. See our full service area or contact us today to learn more.
Check out our reviews page today to find out what others in your area have been saying about our range of services.