A bathtub is supposed to be a place of serenity where you can relax. Or, it could be a safe place to wash your child and get some giggles out of their system. But a broken or out-of-date bathtub is neither of those things. Instead, it may be a leak waiting to happen, or just an eyesore that makes your whole bathroom unappealing. Don’t worry, though; tub repair or new bathtub installation doesn’t have to be a hassle. Let the experts handle it and return your bathroom to a place of peace and comfort.
You don’t always need to replace your whole bathtub to get it looking good or working properly. We can repair your bathtub drain, faucets, tile, and even the finish to restore it to its former glory.
Signs you need tub repair include:
- Chipping and cracks: If the finish on the tub is chipping or cracking, you can get it resealed.
- Tile issues: Grout that has worn out needs to be replaced before it allows a leak to happen. Cracked tiles may need to be replaced altogether if a matching tile is no longer available.
- Drainage issues: Bathtubs that are slow to drain may have partial clogs or other problems. We can use a scope to find the problem and then remove it.
- Leaks near the tub: If the ceiling beneath your bathroom has water damage, your tub could be the problem.
- Backwash: Is water washing back into your tub through the drain? This is likely a sewer problem and not a bathtub problem, but we can fix it.
Don’t wait to address a bathtub problem, because the longer broken tile or leaking faucets go unchecked, the greater potential you have for water damage and increased utility bills.
Sometimes it’s a better investment to get a new bathtub than to keep repairing it. New stylish bathtubs can increase the value of your home before a resale. If you get a bathtub with safety features like non-slip surfaces, you can keep seniors safer and more comfortable in the bathroom.
Signs you need a new tub include:
- Discoloration: Has your tub yellowed overtime? If your tub has turned a gross color and no longer matches the bathroom, it’s best to get it replaced.
- Difficulty cleaning: Cleaners and scrubbing can only do so much. If your bathtub has become impossible to clean, then it’s time to get it replaced.
- Chipping or cracking: Some tubs can’t be refinished, or the cost of refinishing them is so high that you are better off replacing them.
A new, stylish tub won’t just transform your bathroom. It will also make your soaking time more delightful.
If you’re working on a bathroom remodel, our plumbers can also help you choose the perfect bathtub to match your home’s style and your sensibilities. That includes matching your bathtub to other sinks and fixtures, making sure the bathtub can be fully filled with warm water by your water heater, and making sure it’s installed correctly to avoid any leaky valves or clogging hazards.
Why Choose Us?
The experts at Plumbing Solutions are the perfect choice for your tub repair or new bathtub installation. We offer a warranty on all our work and install bathtubs with generous manufacturers’ warranties. As a locally owned and operated business, we go the extra mile for the people in our community. We get to your home the same day you call us and offer honest pricing. Check out our ratings for yourself or call us to get started.